Have you ever thought about becoming a demonstrator? You have nothing to lose and so much to gain. You can do it for the discount or to earn extra income. If, at any time, you decide it's not for you, you simply keep everything that you received in your kit and go back to being a customer. Like I said...Nothing to lose but so much to gain.
While anytime is a great time to join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator, joining before the end of August is especially sweet!
Starting your own Stampin' Up! business means free and discounted products, plus a little extra cash--and who couldn't use that? Use the extra income to take that vacation you've been wanting to take or use the income to pay off some bills or credit card debt. Anything is possible, depending on what you want to do with YOUR business. You are YOUR OWN BOSS and you work when you want, as much as you want and nobody can lay you off or fire you. Plus, until Monday, August 31, you can become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for only $85!
The special, limited-time Mini Starter Kit contains many of the items you need to get started in your new business, including
- For All You Do stamp set
- In Color Classic Stampin' Pads (6)
- Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- Business forms and tools
Or if you want to buy the standard $199 Starter Kit, in addition to the supplies listed below, you'll get all six of the new In Color Classic Stampin' Pads and one pack of In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")--a $43 value!
The standard Starter Kit includes
- Four stamp sets
- A Stampin' Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge
- Stampin' Pastels
- Card stock
- Eastern Blooms Décor Elements and applicator tool
- Five Classic Stampin' Pads
- VersaMark Pad
- Stampin' Scrub and Mist
- Blender pens
- Business forms and tools
These special offers--the Mini Starter Kit and the In Color add-on to the standard Starter Kit--are only available for a limited time, so you must act fast!
Benefits of Becoming a Demonstrator
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin' Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin' Up! demonstrators enjoy many benefits, with just a few listed below:
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Extra income. You'll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting--how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger--the monthly payment for your new car--it's your decision! It's your business!
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you'd like.
- Support from Stampin' Up! We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
Why wait....now is a great time to join. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain? Go to www.stampwithruth.stampinup.net and click on the 'Start Your own Business' button. The password is FUN. I'd love to have you on my team of 'Stampers with Sparkle.' Join my team in July and receive a set of the new In-Color Markers, which compliment both starter kits, whichever one you choose.