I love all of our Stampin' Up! colors and I was hooked at my first workshop when I saw that the ink, cardstock and accessories all matched. My absolute favorite (today) color is Not Quite Navy. I've loved it from the first time I layed eyes on it. So much so that I had to go shopping and find a suit in that color to wear to work. I found one too and still have it after 10 years. So what if it doesn't fit anymore...I still love it!
This is a card we made at our Stamp Camp on Saturday. It uses Not Quite Navy cardstock and the Paisley Petals DSP also has NQN in it. I also love butterflies so this is a favorite of the month card. The inside butterfly is done with the "kissing" technique. Do you know what that is? Enjoy
- Stamp sets: Flight of the Butterfly (love it) - 111564, Upsy Daisy - 111710
- Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper - 122367
- Cardstock - Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
- Punch - Modern Label
- Ribbon - Very Vanilla Seam Binding (love this)
- Ink - Versa Mark, Not Quite Navy, Pool Party
Enjoy your tomorrow!